I ride horses,train my dog Momo, and go to Hill Elementry.I am 10 years old and live in Austin Texas.(I'm still there!) My parents are devorced. (boooooo)I'm half french.It's fun to speak french! I don't know much though.I have 2 houses.At 1 house I have a blackk + white cat named Matisse.(we're training him to go on a leash)And at the other I have a spoiled black poodle named Momo,a black cat named Rex,and a fluffy black cat named Comet.(He is very hard to find)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Icopods,p.s.DANGER blurb

The armantaquods (arm-ant-u-cwods)of the Republic of North America are in trouble!(armantaquods are icopods,rolly pollies, pill bugs whatever you call them.)Actually all armantaquods are!This story is from their point of view.Berry,Raven, and Cinnamon are in the armantaquods of the republic of North America.Smoky and Night are captured.And Onix is in South Austin and is then to captured.(This story takes place in Austin.)One message is sent out all over North America,made by Berry."p.s. DANGER, HUGE,pale,creatures with hands the size of 20 armantaquods are trying to captue us armantaquods.Ithink they are something called a Human."Will the armantaquods stop the madness of these "Humans"?Will they stay as captives?Or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home